In this time of extreme uncertainty, it is good to know that many things remain constant. You are a confident professional. You have tremendous talent, experience, and potential. You have borne many setbacks and enjoyed some success.
Still, we wonder what fate has in store for us. We worry that the world is turbulent, that people don’t listen to each other anymore, and that things are going in the wrong direction.
- To launch an event?
- To beat a tough sales quota?
- To get all the marketing partnerships you need?
- To run roughshod over everyone’s doubts about you?
- To raise a sixty-foot long banner in an expo hall’s atrium overnight?
- To have the courage to go against the flow and do what is right?
The answer is you. Get to work.