I’ve been in the events business for over 20 years now and learned the business -operations, attendee and sponsor sales, content development, marketing and new product launches in a variety of markets. I know what works and what doesn’t in creating and maintaining market leading conferences and trade shows.
- Warwick Davies
If you need
- Someone who can help you exceed event financial targets and build long term competitive advantage
- Conference and tradeshow help that you can trust
- Guidance from someone who has managed world renown brands, serving hundreds of thousands of delegates and visitors, thousands of sponsors and exhibitors
- Someone who can revive your lagging conference and trade shows
Then you should to speak to me, The Event Mechanic!
What I do
- Identify event problems (attendance, profit, brand misalignment)
- Create cost-effective and successful event solutions
- Generate exhibit and sponsor sales
- Drive market leading conference content development
- Build experienced teams with specialists who can fill gaps in existing resources
- Run your events as General Manager
- Launch a new event from scratch with a “fast start” model
- Offer full-service, turn-key tradeshow and conference execution
- Run my own events for industry executives
If you need help with any part of the above, let’s chat!
Q:“What’s the best marketing tool to attract attendees”
Frequently the best tool to get attendees, both delegates and sponsors, is the attendees list itself. People like to know who and what level colleagues will be at an event. We’ve found publishing at least the title and company or company logos of your registered list of attendees is a great idea. If you can, the actual names of the attendees could be listed if you can, so people can identify who they might want to network with. Also use testimonials from past attendees.